If you're looking to take a bus from NYC to Delaware, such as going to Newark, there's no better way than by traveling with BestBus! With stops in Newark and Dewey Beach, you can enjoy all the best Delaware has to offer, while riding in style - and at low prices as well!
It's The Perfect Time to Visit Newark!
Newark, DE, is an absolutely gorgeous college town that mixes the old with the new. Locals love it for its culture and history, while visitors enjoy seeing all its beautiful sights and sounds. Whether you're looking for great architecture or wonders of nature, Newark has it all.
Just some of the great attractions include:
1. White Clay Creek State Park: This huge state park covers more than 3,300 acres of pure natural beauty, with extensive options for hiking, biking, picnicking, camping, and more.
2. Glasgow Regional Park: Want to visit a little smaller slice of nature? Glasgow Regional Park is gorgeous, with a three-mile walking path, a huge playground for kids, and even a dedicated dog park.
3. Christiana Mall: If shopping is more your style, the Christiana Mall is one of the best in the area, and still thriving even as other malls fail. It also includes a skating center for more active fun.
4. REP Theater: The REP Theater at the University of Delaware is known around the area for its excellent professional-grade productions, ranging from the classics to the latest works.
5. Aunt Margaret's Antique Mall: Located in a beautiful historic building, Aunt Margaret's is a mecca for antique lovers - and there's always something new to see, find, and buy!
Take A Bus from NYC To Delaware with BestBus!
Why choose BestBus? We offer luxury coach buses - including group charters - at low prices, with all the amenities you could want!
Our buses feature huge leather seats so you can ride in comfort, and of course, you get plenty of legroom too. Wi-Fi is free, so you get unlimited entertainment on the road with all your favorite music and streaming. You get your own cup holder and personal tray, and we even provide free 110V outlets for every rider, so you don't have to worry about running out of juice for your device or laptop.
Click here to explore our schedule of NYC to Delaware buses and book your tickets!