If you are a first-time traveler with us, there are a few things that you should know. We are a small, locally owned, Washington, DC based company. We value your business and believe that every trip should meet your expectations.
1. If you can't find your E-Ticket confirmation, please check your spam or junk mail folders. 9 times out of 10 it will be there. It is also possible that you did not give us your correct email address.
2. Some of our buses do not have BestBus logo's on the side. They might say Chariots for Hire or Saddle River (our premier bus providers) on the side. The BestBus logo will be in the front windshield. Your dispatcher at the point of departure should be wearing clothing with the BestBus logo visible to you.
3. The duration of the trip between Washington, DC and New York City is 4-5 hours depending on traffic and time of day.
4. If you are unsure if your payment went through, please read #1 above and then buy the same trip again. The system will notify you if it has already processed your reservation. If you have not received an E-Ticket confirmation by email your payment has probably not gone through or you gave us an invalid email address. Our
Customer Satisfaction Manager is available by phone during business hours and can help you if you're having difficulties making a reservation.
5. After your first trip, please contact us and tell us about your travel experience. Let us know if we met your expectations or if we fell short in some way. Our owners read your emails and want to know how we are serving you.
If you have any questions, please see our FAQ's (Frequently Asked Questions) page and do not hesitate to contact us if your question isn't there.
Thank you for choosing BestBus.